Rightmove Voyeurism

Has this one been on yet? Not my cup of tea like.

That first picture, the beige bricks and long narrow brown framed windows makes me think of Oxclose Comp.

the other thing (apparently.....)
hes actually just been dine for murder

they shoved a baseball bat up his rear, and injected him with huge doses of heroin. they went back to pay him off and he was already dead ! sad thing was, it was a case of mistaken identity :cry:
all allegedly if this hasn't come out of course, I know a copper who worked on it

I live in town, why the feck wouldnt a bloke of that wealth not get someone to do his dirty work.
Went to school with another niramax director whos inside.

I live in town, why the feck wouldnt a bloke of that wealth not get someone to do his dirty work.
Or live your life without acting the big I am. Had an interview with him once, didn’t know anything about him, knew within 5 minutes I didn’t want the job.

criminals can't help themselves mate. they get too big for their boots, and think they are untouchable. then they get drawn in.....
this one was an emotive one though. they thought the fella had burgled his daughters house, so he said he was personally going to do 'the job
but again they got the wrong man

Back