Right - outside - now

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’ll get pelters, but I think it’s nonsense

I’m a huge believer in the NHS. But I think it’s a disgrace the way it has been allowed to rot. Clapping changes nothing bar people thinking they’re making a difference.

I agree marra. I don't need to clap at my door to show my appreciation. I've donated to a few causes supporting the NHS over the last month (this shouldn't be necessary) and the same kernts clapping the NHS are clapping for Boris. Absolute simpletons.

I live on your estate. I didn't go out and clap. I like being one of the neighbours everybody hates. I made note of the kernts clapping for Boris though. I won't be taking parcels in for them anymore.
F'in gerrin Meldrew!!!
Can i be the designated kernt in my street?

Let me know when you get the F right off badges made 😉

Last edited:
Already started, we were out but neighbour whose wife is in nhs was out checking who was out.
Aye same here, it doesn't take 2 to put the bin out. Also the one that set 3 fires in my garden 2 nights ago with her Chinese f***ing lanterns and her fella flicks tab butts all ower the drive and my garden.

Aye same here, it doesn't take 2 to put the bin out. Also the one that set 3 fires in my garden 2 nights ago with her Chinese f***ing lanterns and her fella flicks tab butts all ower the drive and my garden.
Ah, the type of neighbours you wouldn't pi** on if they were on fire

I’ll get pelters, but I think it’s nonsense

I’m a huge believer in the NHS. But I think it’s a disgrace the way it has been allowed to rot. Clapping changes nothing bar people thinking they’re making a difference.

I agree. As I said a few weeks back, the NHS workers would rather have had decent pay and funding of equipment etc for the last decade than a round of applause.

I assume those who think its brilliant will choose more sensibly next time they are in a ballot box and no longer vote for parties that do not respect it and never have.

Ah, the type of neighbours you wouldn't pi** on if they were on fire
Had no real bother with them before but now I'm around more they're getting on my tits.

Had a knock on the door off the postman today saying there's a note on next door saying I'll take a parcel in, done a few last few days for them, his vans in the f***ing driveway. Like fuck I will :lol:
Seriously, report anyone setting off Chinese lanterns. That's just utter stupidity. Tantamount to arson.
Went out and had a word with her fella, he'd put them out ower the fence, by the time I'd went out, it might have been him but he immediately blamed his missus and was apologetic etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back