Ridley Street in Suddick

One of me mates has just said one of the terraced houses had a car in it and one of the houses on the next block up had its windows out, coppers still there

Some of this stuff spilled onto another street in Southwick the other week..an alleged nonce had been moved into the street and late at night a car turned up and threw paint at the house..they’d targeted the wrong house..the white paint went all over a couple of the cars including the peoples who I know there..the nonce has been moved on and the Police have told the people I know that it’s linked to the Ridley Street carry on.

I’m from round there.

I went back round to see someone last week and it seemed rough.Dont know if it’s because I’ve changed or the place has become worse in recent years.

Still nowhere near as rough as the likes of millfield ,Eden vale,Hendon,Pallion,Pennywell etc.
Eden Vale!! Are you thinking of the right place?

Some of this stuff spilled onto another street in Southwick the other week..an alleged nonce had been moved into the street and late at night a car turned up and threw paint at the house..they’d targeted the wrong house..the white paint went all over a couple of the cars including the peoples who I know there..the nonce has been moved on and the Police have told the people I know that it’s linked to the Ridley Street carry on.

One of me mates has just said one of the terraced houses had a car in it and one of the houses on the next block up had its windows out, coppers still there

Grim

Was born in Beaumont street in the 50's (opposite the shops) Great place to live at the time, left when I was 16 to work abroad and never went back until a few years ago......so many changes !

Back