Ridley Street in Suddick

I lived round there for over 20 years, once you get off carley road the rest of the area is very nice never had one issue in 24 years.
I’m from round there.

I went back round to see someone last week and it seemed rough.Dont know if it’s because I’ve changed or the place has become worse in recent years.

Still nowhere near as rough as the likes of millfield ,Eden vale,Hendon,Pallion,Pennywell etc.

That was the semi’s the car was already through to the final after narrowly beating pyjama woman for who had the most miles on the clock
Regularly serviced
I bought a car off someone in that street. It was f***ing minging inside. Dirt cheap by name, dirt cheap by nature.
Is that you in the video trying to kick the tyres before buying but missing and kicking the poor seller

Last edited:
I’m from round there.

I went back round to see someone last week and it seemed rough.Dont know if it’s because I’ve changed or the place has become worse in recent years.

Still nowhere near as rough as the likes of millfield ,Eden vale,Hendon,Pallion,Pennywell etc.
Southwick is far worse than pallion, ford, pennywell mind.

I’m from round there.

Pennywell is canny nowadays like. All the shit has been evicted by Gentoo and dumped on private landlords in Pallion.

Southwick is far worse than pallion, ford, pennywell mind.
I personally rather live over suddick.Im from over there so I’m probs biased.

I’m pleased we agree that millfield is brutal.
Pennywell is canny nowadays like. All the shit has been evicted by Gentoo and dumped on private landlords in Pallion.
As a whole yes it’s not bad.I looked at some land where the ford and Freddy used to be a couple of years ago and down that way was rough like.

The new houses in Southwick are class now and well kept.
It’s much worse than all of those places you mentioned.
If you think Southwick is tougher than millfield then you are still judging it by its past reputation.Ive noticed Southwick has always struck the fear of god into people from the south side even to this day.
some good hard working families from over there mine inc.
It’s much worse than all of those places you mentioned.
When suddickers get evicted they get sent over to the Islamic republic of Millfield ffs.

Last edited:
I personally rather live over suddick.Im from over there so I’m probs biased.

I’m pleased we agree that millfield is brutal.

As a whole yes it’s not bad.I looked at some land where the ford and Freddy used to be a couple of years ago and down that way was rough like.

The new houses in Southwick are class now and well kept.

If you think Southwick is tougher than millfield then you are still judging it by its past reputation.Ive noticed Southwick has always struck the fear of god into people from the south side even to this day.
some good hard working families from over there mine inc.
Aye millfield is terrible, pallion is pretty ropey too tbf. Pennywell isnt too bad now and is better than both and my mam still lives in ford and it's okay. I park at southwick for the match and always think its dodgey :lol:

Im not from any of those places but I wouldnt say it was. Most of shitty Suddick is gone now.
Pallion is the worst of the four imo, the amount of drugs around there now isn't good like.
Drive round millfield /Pallion /Eden Vale and see how many curtains are closed during the day and how much shite is strewn in the back lanes.

there should be a govt scheme where places like that should have a compulsory purchase order put onto them and pulled down just as they did On the old slums in Hendon/Southwick etc in the 1930’s.

Aye millfield is terrible, pallion is pretty ropey too tbf. Pennywell isnt too bad now and is better than both and my mam still lives in ford and it's okay. I park at southwick for the match and always think its dodgey :lol:
Nice serviceable wood-front builds - Ford Estate from the outside, now what's left has had High Ford extricated from it. Never ever been in one like..

Put them in Grangetown; Ashy; Tunstall and new kiddy couples would go daft for that style

Back