Ricky Alvarez

We’ll end up paying Dr Rehman millions somehow, plus paying all his legal fees.
This was reported 5 weeks ago via multiple news outlets:

And The Sun but I'm damned if I'm posting their link.
But you will post the times

and if i was a medical professional I wouldn't be going anywhere near Sunderland at present.
Doctors used to kill to be club doctors. Money was shit but there’s a lot of local prestige for them and their wives etc. Now no one in their right mind would be safcs doctor.
I’m nee judge Judy like but it seems to me as if we’re half sueing him for not being in two places at once.
If I was Judge Judy I’d ask one question before kick off. “ Who booked the medical to coincide with when the doc was away with the first team at QPR? If the answer was the doc then it’d be let the fun commence, if it was safc then it’d be an amused look ower the top of me bifocals followed by a quick “ Get the fuck out of my court yah fuckin idiots”.
I reckon if this is coinciding with a takeover/investment from the Dell boys, and after they have had their top layers look through all our paperwork, i would be very confident, they will have the very top layers possible to fight our claim.
I also think this case may be holding up their investment/takeower. Hardly rocket science I know but I am a cross dressing judge and not an actual rocket scientist.
Anyway I’m off out now.

Last edited:
Where is a football club doctor going to find £13m if he loses the case? And if he was employed by the club, would he even have professional indemnity cover?

Genuine question, rather than a criticism. I assume this claim is being pursued on the back of paid legal advice.

seems more than a tad embarrassing like. So we’re holding the good doctor to account for the full 13m quid we had to pay for the Alvarez saga 😂 you couldn’t make this shit up. Seriously what a f***ing basket case of a club we really are

Where is a football club doctor going to find £13m if he loses the case? And if he was employed by the club, would he even have professional indemnity cover?

Genuine question, rather than a criticism. I assume this claim is being pursued on the back of paid legal advice.
Insurance, doctors need to have insurance as part of their GMC registration.

Sunderland to sue the club doctor for 13 million.

I remember a friend tipping me off about the craziness at Sunderland friend of a friend story back in 2014 she knew a lot about this story before it developed but just said to me the craziness around your Doctor...Now it makes sense
Insurance, doctors need to have insurance as part of their GMC registration.

Insurance claim....The Doctor insurance goes up if he losses personal assets are protected I believe....

Last edited:

Back