Revolut currency system

I've registered an interest to buy a grands worth. maximum you can apply for unless premium member

that doesn't mean your tied in to invest that, if you have second thoughts tomorrow? i got to that page, but i'm unsure as to how much i could afford to risk, so i didn't go past that page yet.

that doesn't mean your tied in to invest that, if you have second thoughts tomorrow? i got to that page, but i'm unsure as to how much i could afford to risk, so i didn't go past that page yet.

yep only an interest. no commitment and you may not get picked nayway as it will be oversubscribed.

minimum is £10

yep only an interest. no commitment and you may not get picked nayway as it will be oversubscribed.

minimum is £10

I've been reading up a little but its still a bit confusing. If, for instance, i was able to commit to £500, to get any return on that i'd have to wait until either the company bought the shares back off me (unlikely) or the company was floated on the stock market? its a long term commitment, and pretty high risk, if i'm reading correctly?

I've been reading up a little but its still a bit confusing. If, for instance, i was able to commit to £500, to get any return on that i'd have to wait until either the company bought the shares back off me (unlikely) or the company was floated on the stock market? its a long term commitment, and pretty high risk, if i'm reading correctly?

its very much a growing company but then again the big boys could come along and buy it out and you could earn some dosh.

always a risk.. don't invest what you cant afford to lose

its very much a growing company but then again the big boys could come along and buy it out and you could earn some dosh.

always a risk.. don't invest what you cant afford to lose

yeah I wouldn't invest anything major anyway. how would the 'return' process work? a big company buys them out, then the money is split equally between everyone who invested as a percentage of what you invested?

yeah I wouldn't invest anything major anyway. how would the 'return' process work? a big company buys them out, then the money is split equally between everyone who invested as a percentage of what you invested?

or something like that. assume at somepoint there will have to be a dividend if its making money

Back