Revolut currency system

whats happened like? i'm about to dump over £2k onto mine before i go to new york. was going to take out the fee free $250, use contacless as much as possible, and take a hit on the 2% ATM fee after that, as its still much cheaper than drawing from my debit card

i'm useless with stuff like this. i dont want to exchange my £2k at a low rate as it could make $100 difference within a few days of the rates fluctuating. or am i looking at it wrong?

ok, i know fuck all about money like. i know loads about other things though
Im sure

I know loads about this. Don't try it

Hi has anyone off here used Revolut, and did they find it any good?

Their rates seem very good compared to the banks.

Is it possible to transfer money from a foreign bank account to a U.K. bank account on their system? It's not clear from their website and I didn't want to download their app unless I'm actually gonna use it..

Any help appreciated, thanks.

I use Revolut Premium (about £6 a month) as I use it a lot for Foreign Account Transfers which are free for Premium users.
Lloyds used to charge me about £20 per FX transaction so Revolut Premium is excellent for that.
If you just want to transfer money to UK accounts from your normal Revolut account then that is free (Revolut Premium not needed)
Revolut Premium allows free ATM withdrawals abroad up to £400 (£200 max with normal Revolut).

Last edited:
Existing Revolut users have until July 18 to preregister their interest in buying Revolut shares as th company are looking for further investment.
The offer will be listed on Crowdcube amd shares are expected to sell out fast.

Existing Revolut users have until July 18 to preregister their interest in buying Revolut shares as th company are looking for further investment.
The offer will be listed on Crowdcube amd shares are expected to sell out fast.

is that what this is? https://www.crowdcube.com/investment/revolut-21142

looks like its already sold out? or can you still buy?

edit - thats the old one. the new one will be on Seedrs

Last edited:
whats happened like? i'm about to dump over £2k onto mine before i go to new york. was going to take out the fee free $250, use contacless as much as possible, and take a hit on the 2% ATM fee after that, as its still much cheaper than drawing from my debit card

i'm useless with stuff like this. i dont want to exchange my £2k at a low rate as it could make $100 difference within a few days of the rates fluctuating. or am i looking at it wrong?

ok, i know fuck all about money like. i know loads about other things though
Revolut went down in NYC when our lass was in the Disney store. Had nee benk either. I was in the pub but somehow got the blame for a worldwide system failure.

Back