Returning stuff to amazon without original packaging

junglist31

Central Defender
Bought some boots before Xmas and foolishly hoyed the box away before deciding if I wanted them or not. Trying to find out if I can return them but can't really find an answer with amazon or by Google.
Anyone done this successfully?

Can you return Amazon shoes without box?

Products must be returned in new and unworn condition, with all original packaging, tags, and certificates of authenticity. Any products returned without their original packaging and documentation will be rejected

"Any products returned without their original packaging and documentation will be rejected
. Any products that are resized, altered, or otherwise damaged after delivery, won't be accepted for return."

Products must be returned in new and unworn condition, with all original packaging, tags, and certificates of authenticity. Any products returned without their original packaging and documentation will be rejected

"Any products returned without their original packaging and documentation will be rejected
. Any products that are resized, altered, or otherwise damaged after delivery, won't be accepted for return."
So I'm fooked then. Oh well. Cheers anyway

Bizzare that the website states this mind, last 2 items ive returned theyve literally said dont worry about the origin packaging etc

Depends where the boots have come from. A lot of sellers ship stuff in from China or don't have the storage or ways to deal with returns so will tell you to keep it and refund anyway.

Were they purchased under Prime? If so, start a return and look for a process that doesn’t require packaging. If it wasn’t Prime, you’ll be out of luck.

In my experience,Amazon don't seem to check on anything you sendback.They usually issue a refund as soon as the courier scans the parcel when they pick them up. Apparently every return gets lumped in those palletts that they sell off on the cheap.

In my experience,Amazon don't seem to check on anything you sendback.They usually issue a refund as soon as the courier scans the parcel when they pick them up. Apparently every return gets lumped in those palletts that they sell off on the cheap.
this. for cheaper items.

i've sent stuff back in plain brown paper before. Just logged on and requested refund, got the qr code and went to post office, they printed the label off and took the parcel off me. No comebacks. ( they had already refunded money)

Back