Restaurants that have been next to the cinema

Chinese Buffer place on the corner was canny at one point. Went back a year or so later though and it was rank.
Pizza place was good - made very decent pizzas and the kids (ahem) loved the desert bit

Tried the Mexican once, was ok. Mexican's rarely do well for some reason, despite being a lovely type of food imo
I think we tried one other, but struggling to remember what it was. I know there was an Indian street food, but I don't think we went to that. Wasn't there a Doner Haus at one point too?

*just read someone saying they were tesco frozen pizzas. Certainly were not the times I were there. Ok, its possible they used bought in frozen dough, but they were nothing like shop-bought frozen pizzas.

Chinese Buffer place on the corner was canny at one point. Went back a year or so later though and it was rank.
Pizza place was good - made very decent pizzas and the kids (ahem) loved the desert bit

Tried the Mexican once, was ok. Mexican's rarely do well for some reason, despite being a lovely type of food imo
I think we tried one other, but struggling to remember what it was. I know there was an Indian street food, but I don't think we went to that. Wasn't there a Doner Haus at one point too?

*just read someone saying they were tesco frozen pizzas. Certainly were not the times I were there. Ok, its possible they used bought in frozen dough, but they were nothing like shop-bought frozen pizzas.
The bairn went there for his football do, and the pizza definitely wasn't frozen pizza like.

Back