Restaurants in Sunderland city centre

Only 2 draughts on I think. The drinks were brought to us and the lasses serving were great so more than compensated for that.
Poretti is one of them because that’s what I had the other week in there. Nice drop as well, but I think they’ve always been more about the wine there. It’s the same in the Boldon one. Doesn’t bother me like.

Poretti is one of them because that’s what I had the other week in there. Nice drop as well, but I think they’ve always been more about the wine there. It’s the same in the Boldon one. Doesn’t bother me like.
I think the other was Brooklyn. I had one of each. The Brooklyn was slightly more to my taste. I think the beers are more of an add on as it seems to be more geared up to wines and champers. Lovely place and great atmosphere. Was just busy enough. Cheaper than Seaburn Inn which charged £13.70 for 2 pints.

I think the other was Brooklyn. I had one of each. The Brooklyn was slightly more to my taste. I think the beers are more of an add on as it seems to be more geared up to wines and champers. Lovely place and great atmosphere. Was just busy enough. Cheaper than Seaburn Inn which charged £13.70 for 2 pints.
Sounds about right because I know the Boldon one has got Brooklyn as one of their draught options as well, except that was always Brooklyn Lager which I find much better than this Brooklyn Pilsner you seem to see way more of now. Aye agree though it’s a good addition to the front. We went in the Seaburn Inn beforehand as well for a drink and aye, was canny pricey for a pint and glass of wine.

Sounds about right because I know the Boldon one has got Brooklyn as one of their draught options as well, except that was always Brooklyn Lager which I find much better than this Brooklyn Pilsner you seem to see way more of now. Aye agree though it’s a good addition to the front. We went in the Seaburn Inn beforehand as well for a drink and aye, was canny pricey for a pint and glass of wine.
Aye Brooklyn is the other one they have.

The Seaburn slapped 50p on a pint about 3 weeks ago. I like the place, but fuck me....

Went to My Delhi as part of restaurant week yesterday. Food was superb. £5.80 for a pint of Cobra. Didn't like that they added a 10% service charge onto the bill. Also I slopped curry down my white jumper. 🙄 It's currently on it's 3rd wash as it's still not out.

Back