Reports of a vehicle hitting pedestrians on Seven Sisters Road

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes, thickie is up in the dock.

He’s claiming he’s totally innocent of course.

He’s brought shame on the UK, and I wouldn’t be surprised if there were reprisal attacks for the murder he carried out.
Surely given there's a trial ongoing this thread should be locked?

a criminal offence to do what exactly?
Posting prejudicial information online. It counts (legally) as publishing and as such posting anything like 'he did X' or whatever is illegal when court proceedings are ongoing.

They or you?

Any brown threads this has been said on?
Not sure what the point is you and lurker are trying to make here. I'm about as far left as you get and find some of the double standards in relation to this very frustrating, but I'm not sure why telling people to wind in posting inappropriate stuff has anything to do with 'brown threads'.

Just saw some of his quotes on the news. Sounds like a reet numb kernt. Like the thick loud gobshite down the pub who everyone tries to ignore .

Posting prejudicial information online. It counts (legally) as publishing and as such posting anything like 'he did X' or whatever is illegal when court proceedings are ongoing.

Not sure what the point is you and lurker are trying to make here. I'm about as far left as you get and find some of the double standards in relation to this very frustrating, but I'm not sure why telling people to wind in posting inappropriate stuff has anything to do with 'brown threads'.
There’s journalists posting on Twitter step by step accounts of what’s happening in the court room. Plus I think it’s legal to blame Muslims for everything anyway.

Also I wouldn’t worry about lurker, I’ve seen him quote himself and argue against it

There’s journalists posting on Twitter step by step accounts of what’s happening in the court room. Plus I think it’s legal to blame Muslims for everything anyway.

Also I wouldn’t worry about lurker, I’ve seen him quote himself and argue against it

Yes you're allowed legally to report what is happening in court (unless its restricted). Because the jury hear that information anyway. What you can't do is make assertions about someone's guilt/ innocence while court proceedings are underway. I'm not giving my opinion here, btw, it's just the law.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back