Reports of a vehicle hitting pedestrians on Seven Sisters Road

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yep and blatantly planned too with the knowledge that Muslims attend mosques in the early hours during Ramadan.

maybe its an attempt to try and drive a wedge between, the good people of the UK, after all the community s came together after the recent fire, Hindus feeding people who were hungry, Muslims lending a helping hand to those who needed it, mosques and temples and churches all opened there doors, and its been great seeing people on the TV of all faiths working as a team, hopefully this attempt fails, and it makes everyone stronger, hopefully the person who committed the crime is put away in the darkest cell for a very long time.

If it turns out to be a far-right, 'revenge' attack by a non-Muslim targetting Muslims, then this (almost without saying) a terrible act, but also a huge strategic error, pragmatically speaking.

If the goal of Islamic terror groups is to divide Muslims and non-Muslims, and bring other 'Muslims' toward their extrmemism, then an incident like this would be so helpful to ISIS that I'm sure they'd willingly pay somebody to do it.
If it would have been a good strategic move for ISIS to pay that bloke to do it, then it was a f***ing stupid decision for him to do it for free.

A few #prayforfinsbury status' and another chorus of Don't Look Back in Anger should sort this out. No need for the government to do anything.

No offence but if I hear that dirge again I might be tempted to do a Brian Harvey.

If this is some right wing revenge attack then this is not going to be good. This will fuel the ISIS and extremists ideology and will lead to further retribution attacks

We live in a fucked up world. I'm just waiting for the knuckle head comments on fyass book, claiming revenge or justice.

It's a terrorist attack just the same way the ones in Manchester and London were, and just the same way the killing of Jo Cox was. We didn't think the IRA weren't terrorists because they were white Christians.

All murderers are scum.

Well this is going to be a big bag of shit isn't it. Very specific target chosen too.

Exactly what IS want. f***ing idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back