Reports of a vehicle hitting pedestrians on Seven Sisters Road

Status
Not open for further replies.

The thing is tho, when the boiling point is reached people are gonna be so covered in political correctness that we'll simply be over ran.

The future doesn't look good.

A bit cringey like.
you mustn't have read their tweets if you think that is cringeworthy.

One story is it's a muslim attacking another muslim who was trying to leave the faith.

There's gonna be all kinds of theories rattling around this one, I'd guess. Off to kip and I'll see what's unfolded through the night.

What are CNN saying?
Eyewitness on suggesting a fair few have been sent to hospital, around 15 police cars still there but the situation calmer than it was. She also suggests the attack took place as people were leaving the mosque, if this account is true it's seemingly deliberate. Sounds like the incident happened over an hour ago.

Yes it's a terrorist attack, just because it's a white male, it doesn't mean it's not terrorism.

Also the right wing media trying to justify the fact a known hate preacher used to go there means it's okay to run over innocent people. Sickens me.

agree completely, this is sickening and unfortunately doesnt auger well for the future

Not in the eyes of the BBC. Not even a top story over there.

And some people think there is no inequality in reporting in this country.

It's breaking news at a time when most people are in bed. And it is the lead story on the BBC. What type of reporting would make it equal? Because it took the BBC hours to confirm that the Manchester attack was a terrorist attack.

Yes it's a terrorist attack, just because it's a white male, it doesn't mean it's not terrorism.

Also the right wing media trying to justify the fact a known hate preacher used to go there means it's okay to run over innocent people. Sickens me.

Its sickens me too, it's terrorism alright, but its more than that, its cold blooded, plan and simple motivated by hate.

Nope. Their site's top story is about Macron getting a majority.

It's 7 stories down on the mobile site.

The lead story is determined by the amount of people visiting the page. Most people are in bed. And their main headline relates to this incident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back