Removal men cost

A pal of mine drove to London in his own van to move his son out of his flat, he hadn’t been well and wasn’t feeling up to the graft so collared the local street sweeper who was walking by , offered him £40 to muck in and help his son lifting all the heavy stuff down four floors , he said you’ve never seen a barrow parked up so quickly.

“A days worth of trips”! What will the people waiting to move into the house you and your mates are emptying do while you do “a days worth of trips”?
Start moving in once we've finished I should imagine. That's what has happened when we have done it previously. You seem to think there is only one type of house move.

Last edited:
When you're buying a house and selling another it's pretty much a race against time
I know. I've bought and sold two and done the moving myself (with mates) both times. Some stuff went in storage prior to moving day. I've helped some of my mates do the same. It's generally a canny laugh.

Start moving in once we've finished I should imagine. That's what has happened when we have done it previously. You seem to think there is only one type of house move.
There’s a legally agreed time for properties to be vacated on the day of moving. You seem to think....

Back