Rehan Ahmed

Prefer him to Jacks or Livingstone. They seem confident Ali will be fine anyway so doubt he’ll play
I’d rather Jacks than Mo/Livingstone get a chance as he fits the game plan and is still young. Livingstone can be too sloppy for me.

If it were up to me, I’d just bring in Woakes and have Root as our spinner, especially for Lords.

There’s no correct answer as all options are uninspiring, but I don’t see the point in picking Mo again other than because he’s one of the lads.

I’d rather Jacks than Mo/Livingstone get a chance as he fits the game plan and is still young. Livingstone can be too sloppy for me.

If it were up to me, I’d just bring in Woakes and have Root as our spinner, especially for Lords.

There’s no correct answer as all options are uninspiring, but I don’t see the point in picking Mo again other than because he’s one of the lads.

I’d go for jacks to as he’s a genuine good bat with potential to be more, which fits in to their idea of getting Many runs as fast as possible

But I think it’s as simple as he turns ball same way as root, pretty sure Ali will play like from what mccullum said. I thought he actually looked decent till he got injured tbf

I’d go for jacks to as he’s a genuine good bat with potential to be more, which fits in to their idea of getting Many runs as fast as possible

But I think it’s as simple as he turns ball same way as root, pretty sure Ali will play like from what mccullum said. I thought he actually looked decent till he got injured tbf
Smaller sample size, but Ahmed is also a good bat. He himself thinks it’s his strongest suit

A ton and 3 fifties in 10 first class matches

Smaller sample size, but Ahmed is also a good bat. He himself thinks it’s his strongest suit

A ton and 3 fifties in 10 first class matches

Yeah he is, and i think it’ll be his main strength in his career actually. Just think jacks is fairly expericence young cricketer now with some big scores in red and white ball. Ahmed is in the Squad anyway like so obviously ahead

I think jacks could be a big player though, he’s so new to bowling but we need him to keep playing for surrey to improve.

Back