Referendum

Status
Not open for further replies.

yousofa

Full Back
Why is it that if a man kills a newborn baby at one day old he is going to be considered to be one of the most hated men in history, however people have just voted for the right to kill babies 4 months earlier.. Women were cheering and smiling like they had won the cup. It is an awful thing to do .. I can see situations where there is little choice but generally there are alternatives... . Live and let live...

Thought the irish limit was upto 12 weeks?

Either way if you dont know the difference between a newborn & a 12 week feotus.........

116 pages, 5 meldowns & 2 bans

It's a tricky one, big thread on the Politics board about it, suppose it depends when you think it becomes a living organism, I mean we've all ended potential lives us blokes, the rolled up sticky toilet roll down the toilet is testament to that. Either way I wouldn't be celebrating it like those women were, a very delicate situation. Not quite sure.

I'm pro choice mofo, every woman should be able to make the decision, it's their body. I'm glad they've moved with the times instead of living in the dark ages.
They made the decision to have sex... They should take the consequences.. they have created a child .. what is the difference if you kill it at one week pregnancy or or one week after birth

I agree. I’m pro choice.

I’d also say that proper medical support in making that difficult decision and suitable emotional support needs to be provided.

It's a tricky one, big thread on the Politics board about it, suppose it depends when you think it becomes a living organism, I mean we've all ended potential lives us blokes, the rolled up sticky toilet roll down the toilet is testament to that. Either way I wouldn't be celebrating it like those women were, a very delicate situation. Not quite sure.
A rolled up sticky sperm is not the same as a conception..

They made the decision to have sex... They should take the consequences.. they have created a child .. what is the difference if you kill it at one week pregnancy or or one week after birth

Your fishing attempt is poorly constructed on a subject matter you will never have to decide upon (assuming you are a male).

If the condom breaks then they should take the consequences.. they chose it.. Rape I agree is a different case and and can see the reasoned argument for abortion in this situation.

My curtains concur.

Your fishing attempt is poorly constructed on a subject matter you will never have to decide upon (assuming you are a male).
It's not a case of the womans choice.. If she allowed her body to become pregnant then the baby should be allowed to live.. It is not a part of her body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back