Referendum

Oh swear and call people names.. that is easy but how can you say that it is different to kill a baby 28 weeks before ..it is born

The ban hammer... Oh so we cant have a free discussion..

Get fucked you absolute ****.

There is a complete difference between infanticide and abortion. Learn it and you’ll be able to converse like a human being.

Is it too much to hope for that nobody on here indulges obvious f***ing trolls?

Probably.
Why don't you make the argument and explain why it is ok.. No all you do is call people names and be rude.. an unborn baby is a living human being .. Nobody has explained why it is ok to terminate it. so why is it allowed.

Get fucked you absolute ****.

There is a complete difference between infanticide and abortion. Learn it and you’ll be able to converse like a human being.
What is the difference.. explain it to me ...

Oh swear and call people names.. that is easy but how can you say that it is different to kill a baby 28 weeks before ..it is born

The ban hammer... Oh so we cant have a free discussion..

Is using ridiculous emotive language like this different to swearing? Probably not. It’s not a baby.

Why don't you make the argument and explain why it is ok.. No all you do is call people names and be rude.. an unborn baby is a living human being .. Nobody has explained why it is ok to terminate it. so why is it allowed.

What is the difference.. explain it to me ...

Because its not a baby. Its a collection of cells that cant live outside the womb. And while that being the case then it very much is part of the womans body.

If the condom breaks then they should take the consequences.. they chose it.. Rape I agree is a different case and and can see the reasoned argument for abortion in this situation.
So you've got your answer and good reasoning for it being allowed.

Run along now.

Do not feed the troll ffs. Two long threads on the subject with everything he claims he wants (reasoned debate, lack of name calling etc) and he's nowhere to be seen.

Then starts mental deliberately contentious thread.

Fuck off.
Brilliant argument.. So cleverly put together..... Oh but you did not answer any of the points...

Brilliant argument.. So cleverly put together..... Oh but you did not answer any of the points...
I think everyone is struggling to see what point you’re making that hasn’t been made many times. As he’s said, if this concerns you there’s bigger threads on the topic.

You seem to be seeking attention.

Back