Referee

I know the type of incident you're talking about and I agree it's frustrating. The defender chasing down the ball back towards his own goal slows down, feels a finger on his shoulder blade and collapses on the ball. The ref gives it every single time. From the ref's perspective they're thinking 'shit, if I get this wrong and it leads to a goal, it's on me' so that crumb of doubt will always lead them to blow for a foul. Every ref does it and I can see why.
Yeah, they display this weak characteristic consistently.

Never known a referee interfere with play so much.

One of the times the ball hit him we managed to keep the ball so he just played on, totally against the rules as game should be stopped and the ball dropped at the point of contact to the team that last had possession.

Then he was getting in the way of players.

Wish he’d managed to find another couple of corners from somewhere then my BTTS, Over 4 Cards and Over 11 Corners bet would have come in, decisions like that one should be investigated as it can have a big bearing on the betting markets.

Plymouth manager having a moan about him for them only having 10 men on pitch when Clarke scored and ref not calling in cured player back on.

Football is not a contact sport!
Glad we cleared that up.

So what happened to the 48 free kicks (and a couple of yellow cards to them) that we didn't get when THEIR players put their arms and hands all over Sunderland players?
Spent too much time in the gym
As soon as I saw his Roidy Pudding-Muscle 'cut' body.... And his slicked back Stormtrooper haircut (when they walked out). I thought to myself 'Here we go, this one is going to be a Wrong'Un' and sure enough.

Last edited:

Back