Red Dead 2 - No Spoilers

100%-ed it:cool: Thank fuck for that. Really got tedious in the end :evil:

Anyway, you get a cut scene for 100%
standing at Arthur's grave basically saying that it's over
I took that opportunity to blow my myself up with dynamite and go out in style....I somehow survived but fell off the mountain:oops: Such an undignified ending :neutral:

Yeah. I got mine this morning. 250 + 15 gold bars.

You bought anything?

I bought a bolt action rifle the other day, I think I'm due a partial refund as they have reduced the price following the recent patch. I still don't really know what the best gun is, but the bolt action has me winning more gun battles than losing.

You bought anything?

I bought a bolt action rifle the other day, I think I'm due a partial refund as they have reduced the price following the recent patch. I still don't really know what the best gun is, but the bolt action has me winning more gun battles than losing.
Horse insurance and a posse set up.

100%-ed it:cool: Thank fuck for that. Really got tedious in the end :evil:

Anyway, you get a cut scene for 100%
standing at Arthur's grave basically saying that it's over
I took that opportunity to blow my myself up with dynamite and go out in style....I somehow survived but fell off the mountain:oops: Such an undignified ending :neutral:

What was the hardest/shittest things to do in the end for 100%? I’m on 93% now and don’t know whether to try get it all done

What was the hardest/shittest things to do in the end for 100%? I’m on 93% now and don’t know whether to try get it all done

Exotics storyline and Herbalist challenges. Wouldn't say any of them are difficult...just so tedious waiting for things to spawn/travelling all over the map to pick a million flowers.

Tip: If you see any egrets, herons and spoonbills - shoot the fuck out of them now, skin them to save some time when you get to it.

Exotics storyline and Herbalist challenges. Wouldn't say any of them are difficult...just so tedious waiting for things to spawn/travelling all over the map to pick a million flowers.

Tip: If you see any egrets, herons and spoonbills - shoot the fuck out of them now, skin them to save some time when you get to it.

Thought it would be those types of challenges like, I got bored trying to find the certain animals for the 2nd part of the hunting request, so I’ll probably just fuck it all off and not get 100%

Thought it would be those types of challenges like, I got bored trying to find the certain animals for the 2nd part of the hunting request, so I’ll probably just fuck it all off and not get 100%

Aye that gets worse too, having to find tiny songbirds etc. Just dull as fuck. I'm glad it's over.

Aye that gets worse too, having to find tiny songbirds etc. Just dull as fuck. I'm glad it's over.

Aye a haven’t got the patience for it, shit enough finding the animal but then it having to be 3 star and a perfect kill fuck that, probably do a few more trophy’s and that’ll be it for me. Absolutely superb game tho

Ah fuck I haven't had a chance to play online since last week .
I took it meant from the start of the beta to midnight that day. Did you not get the money/gold bars? :confused:

Edit.
You still get it so good news.
"Alongside the changes outlined above, Rockstar will offer an apology of sorts with a free gift to everyone who has logged into Red Dead Online between launch and tonight, December 6, at midnight PT (3 AM ET / 8 AM GMT / 7 PM AET on Friday, December 7). If you're eligible, you'll receive $250 of in-game cash and 15 gold bars."

Last edited:
I took it meant from the start of the beta to midnight that day. Did you not get the money/gold bars? :confused:

Edit.
You still get it so good news.
"Alongside the changes outlined above, Rockstar will offer an apology of sorts with a free gift to everyone who has logged into Red Dead Online between launch and tonight, December 6, at midnight PT (3 AM ET / 8 AM GMT / 7 PM AET on Friday, December 7). If you're eligible, you'll receive $250 of in-game cash and 15 gold bars."
At work so haven't checked . If I got it in spending it all on a fancy rifle .

Discovered a good tip, if you haven't managed to get the "Lending a Hand" silver trophy after finishing the story then replay the mission: "Home Improvement for Beginners" in Epilogue 2 (basically pulling down the old barn, takes seconds.) Anyway it's glitched to give you the trophy. Get it before they patch it.

:evil: Fuck sake, I can't find a woodpecker and cardinal, was hoping they would be the last birds.

The woodpecker was an arse for me like, took me hours, they just wouldn't spawn. If it's any consolation I found it took longer to get that than the others (apart from maybe the brownish egret which was a twat)

Last edited:

Back