Red Dead 2 - No Spoilers

Anyone playing online yet?

Still on chapter 4 trying to get the Errand Boy trophy. Only picked up 3 items so far so I think I may be too late for it.

Anyone playing online yet?

Still on chapter 4 trying to get the Errand Boy trophy. Only picked up 3 items so far so I think I may be too late for it.

Na, not too late.

- Bill (Chapter 2-4): Hair Pomade
- Charles (Chapter 2-4): Moonshine
- Charles (Chapter 2-4): Oleander
- Dutch (Chapter 2-4): Pipe
- Hosea (Chapter 2-4): Crime Book. Read the Book near this Tend, on a barrel, while he is near you
- Javier (Chapter 2-4): Oleander
- Lenny (Chapter 2-4): Pocket Watch, between 20:00 and 03:00
- Pearson (Chapter 2-4): Rabbit
- Susan (Chapter 2-4): 2x Oregano

Chapter 3
- Hosea: 2x American Ginseng
- Kieran: 2x Burdock Root, between 00:00-06:00
- Molly: Pocket Mirror
- Sadie (Chapter 3-4): Harmonica

Epilouge 2
- Charles: Eagle Feather
- Uncle: Medicinal Cream

Just keep chatting to them until they ask you to get it.

Na, not too late.

- Bill (Chapter 2-4): Hair Pomade
- Charles (Chapter 2-4): Moonshine
- Charles (Chapter 2-4): Oleander
- Dutch (Chapter 2-4): Pipe
- Hosea (Chapter 2-4): Crime Book. Read the Book near this Tend, on a barrel, while he is near you
- Javier (Chapter 2-4): Oleander
- Lenny (Chapter 2-4): Pocket Watch, between 20:00 and 03:00
- Pearson (Chapter 2-4): Rabbit
- Susan (Chapter 2-4): 2x Oregano

Chapter 3
- Hosea: 2x American Ginseng
- Kieran: 2x Burdock Root, between 00:00-06:00
- Molly: Pocket Mirror
- Sadie (Chapter 3-4): Harmonica

Epilouge 2
- Charles: Eagle Feather
- Uncle: Medicinal Cream

Just keep chatting to them until they ask you to get it.

Brilliant, cheers mate!

Online is absolute dog shit like so disappointed with it.

You either do horse racing or death match. If you do free roam there's either fuck all worth doing or you get trolled to fuck off a posse of pricks.

Got this for Christmas and only scraped the surface so far but really enjoying it. Spent hours playing poker the other night :lol:. Quick question: when you do finish the game/finish the story, are you able to carry on exploring the world and doing challenges etc. or would you have to start a new game? No spoilers though please! Thanks

Got this for Christmas and only scraped the surface so far but really enjoying it. Spent hours playing poker the other night :lol:. Quick question: when you do finish the game/finish the story, are you able to carry on exploring the world and doing challenges etc. or would you have to start a new game? No spoilers though please! Thanks
You can go and do basically whatever you want after it finishes, so can do any challenges and side missions that you might not have done first time around

Back