RR Red and White Blacklist: The most hated players to ever represent Sunderland - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dont really care enough to hate any of them really, majority will just kiss the badge for the team who’ll pay them the most, cant really blame them either. Got better things to be doing then hating footballers

Dont really care enough to hate any of them really, majority will just kiss the badge for the team who’ll pay them the most, cant really blame them either. Got better things to be doing then hating footballers

Quite right.

In addition to that it's what I have just started calling the Hill Syndrome. Which is quite a co-incidence given your name. Sunderland fans still cannot forgive and forget what Jimmy Hill did in the late 70's or around that time. Something about, and as I understand it, not getting his team (whoever that was) to stop playing attacking football because he knew his team was already safe from relegation in a season where we were relegated. I think that's how it went.

But this was back when I was like a year old or something. After 40-odd years you would think a person would have learned to forget if not forgive whatever happened. Yet some Sunderland supporters still cannot. They still have this grudge, this chip on their shoulder, that they seem unwilling to wipe from their sheltered lives. This is called the Hill Syndrome.

So what if so and so did this or that. It was years back. There is more important stuff in football going on right now - and in the outside world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back