Recommend me a mattress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Go to ikea, get a nice firm mattress. My dad forked out £600 quid or something for Sima, I paid £200 for a Ikea one, no difference. My back was completely fucked and the firmness has done wonders.

Go in and have a lie on them to test them out

I'm a side sleeper, get a lot of shoulder, hip and leg pain (currently have a cheap sprung one with a memory foam layer that I have topped with a memory foam topper and it's killing me). What would be best, full memory foam or individually wrapped pocket springs ? thanks for any advice in advance (and no, I cant sleep on my back or i'll die, even though I'd love to :().

I'm a side sleeper, get a lot of shoulder, hip and leg pain (currently have a cheap sprung one with a memory foam layer that I have topped with a memory foam topper and it's killing me). What would be best, full memory foam or individually wrapped pocket springs ? thanks for any advice in advance (and no, I cant sleep on my back or i'll die, even though I'd love to :().

Mine is a pocket spring orthopaedic one. I sleep on my side too.

I went to Sunderland Bedding Centre and lay on several before I picked that one. They're happy to let you spend as long as you want testing them in the shop.

Go for something that straps easily to your back. My gran always said it was best to have something to fall back on.

I had the same problems, ended up trying and few and sticking with the Simba. Google for a referral code (mine might still work, try http://fbuy.me/gG8EP) + buy through quidco and the price comes down a bit.

I had the same problems, ended up trying and few and sticking with the Simba. Google for a referral code (mine might still work, try http://fbuy.me/gG8EP) + buy through quidco and the price comes down a bit.
It would need to come down alot tbh, can't afford to spend £500+on a mattress. Might have found an Italian simba style mattress for £250ish but the £20 delivery is putting me off tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back