Recommend me a mattress

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking of getting a single mattress for the guest room, for when my little old ma visits. She's a martyr to her back poor dear.

I know nothing about beds. I've heard about memory foam, is that what I should be looking at? What kind of damage am I looking at? Is it best to buy on line? If not, where's a good place around Stockport?

Help!!

I'm thinking of getting a single mattress for the guest room, for when my little old ma visits. She's a martyr to her back poor dear.

I know nothing about beds. I've heard about memory foam, is that what I should be looking at? What kind of damage am I looking at? Is it best to buy on line? If not, where's a good place around Stockport?

Help!!

Lumbago and a slipped disc if you don't get the right mattress.

Help!!

Help!!
Wouldn't ask anyone on PF ..most of them will be sleeping on piss stained sodden messes from the army of bedwetters we seem to have.

Help!!
Try Otty or Simba

Need to buy a mattress for the new place, looking at these Tempur memory foam ones, quite pricey, but don't mind paying it if they are what they are cracked up to be, anyone got one? For the price, is it like sleeping on a cloud?

Help!!

do not by memory foam. a firm matteress is better for a back and just better mattress in general. go pocket sprung.

I'm not going to reccomend a matteress but a strategy. put your hand in your pocket and get a nice tall expensive one. £300-£400 for a single.

don't scrimp. a mattress is one of the most important purchases you can make.

Help!!
My mattress is quality, but you can't have it.

We got a memory foam about 10 years ago. It's basically a sheet of rubber, makes me sweat like the proverbial.... can't wait to replace.

Help!!

Get a memory foam topper. You can get them in B&M. There's a huge B&M in Burnage.
Sorted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back