Recommend a recipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have some recipes add them here.

I am not much of a cook but last night I tried something and I was surprised how nice it was. I call it the treble K sandwich

To make a sandwich

1 boiled potato
2 cartons of yogurt (peach)
1 Onion
chopped lettuce
pinch of salt (optional)

Time to prepare 1 minute

I added them all into a bowl and mixed, then I put it in between two slices of bread and devoured.

:eek: You don't say.

Our kid loves crispy bacon with smashed banana sarnies .. reckons they are proper lush... The fukin spenk.

Last edited:

Butter two thick slices of bread, stick Marmite on one and crunchy peanut butter on the other. Bang them together for a salty sweet treat, for a really filthy finish crush some Walkers Ready Salted crisps in with it

I am not much of a cook but last night I tried something and I was surprised how nice it was. I call it the treble K sandwich

To make a sandwich

1 boiled potato
1 Onion
chopped lettuce
pinch of salt (optional)

Time to prepare 1 minute

I added them all into a bowl and mixed, then I put it in between two slices of bread and devoured.

Open tin of Pek. Scrape mingy jelly stuff off. Slice and sandwich in brown bread with Branston pickle. Best sarnie ever :cool:

Do you lick the jelly leftovers off the knife after scraping off. I sure do.

Butter two thick slices of bread, stick Marmite on one and crunchy peanut butter on the other. Bang them together for a salty sweet treat, for a really filthy finish crush some Walkers Ready Salted crisps in with it

filth!

To make a sandwich

1 boiled potato
1 Onion
chopped lettuce
pinch of salt (optional)

Time to prepare 1 minute

Two thick slices of bread toasted.
Spread a thick coating of Lurpak
Half a tin of Branson baked beans ( microwave heated )
Pour the heated beans over the said toast.

And hey BEANS ON TOAST. lush. !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back