Recommend a recipe.

safcrob

Winger
If you have some recipes add them here.

I am not much of a cook but last night I tried something and I was surprised how nice it was. I call it the treble K sandwich

To make a sandwich

1 boiled potato
2 cartons of yogurt (peach)
1 Onion
chopped lettuce
pinch of salt (optional)

Time to prepare 1 minute

I added them all into a bowl and mixed, then I put it in between two slices of bread and devoured.

I am not much of a cook but last night I tried something and I was surprised how nice it was. I call it the treble K sandwich

To make a sandwich

1 boiled potato
1 Onion
chopped lettuce
pinch of salt (optional)

Time to prepare 1 minute

I added them all into a bowl and mixed, then I put it in between two slices of bread and devoured.
How did you boil a potato in a minute or less Roberto?

To make a sandwich

1 boiled potato
1 Onion
chopped lettuce
pinch of salt (optional)

Time to prepare 1 minute

White bread?

To make a sandwich

1 boiled potato
1 Onion
chopped lettuce
pinch of salt (optional)

Time to prepare 1 minute

Do you only have very small pans?

Open tin of Pek. Scrape mingy jelly stuff off. Slice and sandwich in brown bread with Branston pickle. Best sarnie ever :cool:

To make a sandwich

1 boiled potato
1 Onion
chopped lettuce
pinch of salt (optional)

Time to prepare 1 minute

Sounds cold

nice bit finnan addock mate.
smoked addock
butter flour milk there.
hoy the fish in a dish, mix the other gredients to make a sauce, hoy it in the oven. bit of added grated cheese and few snips of parsley are welcome additions iirc

Bag o frozen doner meat from farm foods heated in the oven
Jar of picked cabbage
Sliced onions
Shredded lettuce
Chilli or sriracha sauce
Garlic mayo
Pile in a wrap or pita bread

Scrattertastic and lusharoony

Just made some spicy rice to go with the marinaded chicken

Diced carrot, peas, onion and red pepper, fried for about 10 mins, then added cumin, turmeric and chilli powder and added in the rice and about a litre of stock, I used 1no chicken and 1no veg stock cube and let it simmer for about 15/20mins

Cook pasta drain and add two dairylea cheese triangles or laughing cow doesn’t matter, add as much marmite as you like I like a tablespoon full mix whilst still in hot pan then serve.
Heaven.

Back