Recommend a Podcast

Everyone hates Luke god knars why like

Jim and Pete are the biggest cretins on it

He’s alright really but he comes across as a self important wanker sometimes. He also looks like a broken sofa.

Slow Burn is excellent.

Series one about Watergate. Series two about the Clinton impeachment

One of the few people to block me on Twitter.

Him, Simon Crabtree and Naseem-Nicolas Taleb. :lol:

What a mix

Bit nerdy but I’m really enjoying the science of sport with Professor Ross Tucker. A couple of dead interesting pods about Caster Semanya, drugs in sport etc....

Dan Carlins Wrath Of The Khans is brilliant. Ghengis Khan was a beast.

Dan Carlin’s Hardcore Histories are amazing. The First World War series was immense, always had a big interest in the Second World War - just think it was more “current” and ready available. His telling of the WW1 events were fascinating.

Looking for a podcast that does Biographies of famous people (preferably sports but could be any field). Anyone know/recommend one?

Also what podcasts are you listening to at the moment and recommend?

For anyone into Crypto Currency (Bitcoin) recommend listening to:

1) Crypto Bobby
2) The Bad Crypto Podcast
Crime in Sports is excellent even if you're not into American sports.

Dan Carlin’s Hardcore Histories are amazing. The First World War series was immense, always had a big interest in the Second World War - just think it was more “current” and ready available. His telling of the WW1 events were fascinating.
Got them all downloaded ready to listen mate.

To add to this, I ignored DID for decades because I thought a) it was for old people, and b) who the fuck cares what they'd listen to on a desert island?

Which completely missed the point. It's mainly about life stories. In fact the podcast has hardly any music due to copyright.

Just listened to Frank Skinners, really like the bloke.
Wasnt aware he lost millions in aig bank collapse.

Back