Recipe idea needed: sausages

We like sausage and dumpling casserole. Butternut squash, swede, carrots and the key ingredient leeks. Also a chilli, 2 veg stock cubes and salt and white pepper.

Do the sausages in a baking dish separate first then bang them in the casorole after about half an hour for the last 20 minutes along with dumplings. Lovely.

Cheers all. Salad sounds good but we had salad yesterday lunch. Casserole is my usual go to (cider variety) and it's bloody sunny so not the weather. Cheers for the 8h slow cooker recipe :lol: at 4pm.

Going to make meatballs and use the cream to make garlic and chilli pasta with some romanesco.

Cheers all. Recipes appreciated

Cheers all. Salad sounds good but we had salad yesterday lunch. Casserole is my usual go to (cider variety) and it's bloody sunny so not the weather. Cheers for the 8h slow cooker recipe :lol: at 4pm.

Going to make meatballs and use the cream to make garlic and chilli pasta with some romanesco.

You can't have casserole because it's sunny? Wtf :lol:

Get an instant pot and that 8 hour recipe could be ready in about an hour.

Back