Real protest

Who said anything about a coffin, bed sheet or anything else.

A protest can come in many forms. Boycott for one game, stop spending in the club shop, dont buy the beer inside the ground. Stay on the concourse until 3.15.

Or just accept it.
I like the suggested ideas (even though our fans won’t join in).

Our fans are happy to wait and see what happens.
The life & energy has been drained out of them.

Every person has their own opinions and opinions are never wrong, as they are yours, but from a "Mag" looking in I find it funny as fuck that people are happy just to sit and accept it so they don't appear like the "mags" lmao

Fuck that, You genuinely have something to moan about, stand up for yourselves for fucks sake. Lambs to the slaughter some of you lot. Same as the dicks who took Ashley's poison apples of free season tickets.. Lambs to the f***ing slaughter

Every person has their own opinions and opinions are never wrong, as they are yours, but from a "Mag" looking in I find it funny as fuck that people are happy just to sit and accept it so they don't appear like the "mags" lmao

Fuck that, You genuinely have something to moan about, stand up for yourselves for fucks sake. Lambs to the slaughter some of you lot. Same as the dicks who took Ashley's poison apples of free season tickets.. Lambs to the f***ing slaughter
I can’t believe I’m liking this. However, your absolutely spot on with what you say.

Difference being that SD said if the Sunderland fans ever wanted him out he'd leave and do what is in the clubs best interests. Now is the time to act on his words, sell up (for what he paid) to someone who either has the footballing knowledge to run the club or has the financial ability to employ someone with said knowledge.
He absolutely said that.

I heard it on the podcast.

we are asking you to leave so stu

GO

Everyone in the RAWA group message I’m in have had enough. We’ll definitely be doing something. It’s just deciding on something that makes the right point, and that as many fans as possible will get involved in.
You will get the full support/backing from the fans on here if it’s done properly.

You will get the full support/backing from the fans on here if it’s done properly.

To a degree up to this point I have been against any type of 'action' whatever it maybe against SD and co. as I gave him the benefit of saving our club from going under etc.....and believing him. That ship has now sailed and how he is running the club is not good enough at all, in hindsight many of his decisions have been wrong and he is lying to us and I cant defend him anymore. Not sacking Jack Ross after play off defeat was wrong, appointing Phil Parkinson is proving disastrous, appointing jobs for the boys in the academy is not working. He is not listening to the fanbase, something he said he would do. When he sacked JR it was the ideal time for a fresh direction and perfect for Kevin Phillips...admitting that he would jump at the chance, instead we went for a lower league plodder, it isnt working and he isnt listening again. We are back to square one now imo under the Short regime, really as a representation of the fans I think the RAWA need to get something orginised to show the fans discontent @Ghandi Floss

Back