Real protest

Used to love it when lads used to run on and sling there season books on the pitch in discust back in the earlier sol days. If I’m pissed enough I might go down to dug out and hoy me little placca card at parky.

With Saturday, being the last home game afore Christmas, crowds at the SOL, are traditionally lower, than a normal Saturday, and though the official attendance will be between, 25 - 30,000, I reckon, the crowd inside the ground, will be actually less than 20,000.
Tried that. Didn't work.
Remember, the spineless bastards don't like playing in front of a big crowd.
They'll not have to worry about that, on Satda.

Last edited by a moderator:
How about let’s go in and get behind the team and see how that goes
Same as every week you mean? People are fed up man. What happened to "we will communicate more with the fans unlike Ellis Short" They've got their feet under the table now, nice and cosy thinking they can side step the fans. People have had enough, me included.

Same as every week you mean? People are fed up man. What happened to "we will communicate more with the fans unlike Ellis Short" They've got their feet under the table now, nice and cosy thinking they can side step the fans. People have had enough, me included.

Been going for 40 year man you think I am not fed up

Don’t need you to tell me what the feelings are

The reason the media don’t give our situation any recognition is because as fans we don’t protest and just take everything lying down in case we display any ‘mag behaviour’. We’re at our lowest point ever and the fact that we haven’t had at least one protest is just as embarrassing as anything the Mags have done. We complain about media bias towards them but when they are disgruntled they speak up and they are heard just like Charlton, Blackburn, Blackpool and Liverpool all were.

We are watching our club slide further into the abyss and we are doing nothing but bickering amongst ourselves when we need to organise and bring national attention to our situation.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’d be happier with 90mins showing our support by singing the songs of former players/managers that gave a fuck about this club and gave their all.

Jonny Kay’s red and white tractor! Bosh.
That doesn’t work either. The only thing that matters is money not even that ploy (stay at home) cuts little ice with owners who don’t have the amount of money it takes to make a difference. I had to stop going in 2012 but when I can get a lift I get now and then. I have watched this club go downhill at an alarming rate in the intervening years, you notice the decline far more when your visits are well spaced. I have never seen things as bad as now, there seems nothing to build on without major change. I said last season that we wrre getting draws because the team wasn’t good enough, it only takes a slight change to turn draws into defeats and that is what happened. /

Last edited:
Your right, we are two leagues below them, with a skint owner, who can apparently cover a 10 million loan who seems to have started a new piss taking party!

Buts lets just accept it as we are not Newcastle!

Tell me what exactly their protests have achieved, I'll tell you the square root of fuck all. Grow up man and put ya cardboard coffin in the bin.

Last edited:
Tell me why exactly their protests have achieved, I'll tell you the square root of fuck all. Grow up man and put ya cardboard coffin in the bin.

Who said anything about a coffin, bed sheet or anything else.

A protest can come in many forms. Boycott for one game, stop spending in the club shop, dont buy the beer inside the ground. Stay on the concourse until 3.15.

Or just accept it.

Back