Real or Fake?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40035
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

You didn't watch the video I posted a couple of posts back did you :) :)

I did. Though I find the whole "we destroyed the technology" a bit tenuous. It plays right into the hands of the conspiracy nuts.

With modern tech and communications I find it hard to believe its easier and cheaper to go to Mars than to go to somewhere we have already been. That said, its sometimes cheaper to go to Eastern Europe by air than it is to go to Blackpool by train these days. If NASA wanted to go to the moon, then they could and would. Mind, the Russians haven't tried much up there either.

I think we really got there but NASA PR people zhuzhed up some of the images to make it look more impressive, or perhaps make it look as impressive as it was but the actual camera technology couldn't quite capture. Hence all the sketchy images that the conspiracy theorist go mad over.

I did. Though I find the whole "we destroyed the technology" a bit tenuous. It plays right into the hands of the conspiracy nuts.

With modern tech and communications I find it hard to believe its easier and cheaper to go to Mars than to go to somewhere we have already been. That said, its sometimes cheaper to go to Eastern Europe by air than it is to go to Blackpool by train these days. If NASA wanted to go to the moon, then they could and would. Mind, the Russians haven't tried much up there either.

So do I :) But why is a respected NASA bloke coming out with such drivel :)

I've edited to video in the OP.

the*
-
He said "ok 30 seconds that looks good" the video is around 30 seconds.

This was a staged moon event in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aye, NASA spent billions faking the moon landings creating a conspiracy involving thousands and everyone "forgot" to paint stars onto the background
:lol: :lol: :lol:

edit: as posted on here before

"Remember that idiot Heed the ball

One of his conspiracies was that man didn't land on the moon. He was full of data and evidence to prove it. they definitely didn't land on the moon, no sireee. We were all mugs for believing they did...……..

A few days later on a thread about aliens he informed us that they definitely existed as Nasa had secret photos of them in the distance watching as man first landed on the moon "
Steady on having a pop at Heeed like, the board needs posters like him, class act, mental, but class :lol:

video is fake

just my thoughts but the US could well of faked the original to annoy the russians then actually get there a year little later
Faking a craft tracked from earth by multiple nations, Russia included, going to the moon and back exactly at the time said would have been very hard to fake. Then why fake disaster on Apollo 13? The fact it was independently verified by a number of nations would have made it six of the most amazing fakes ever.

If the video was the only evidence then perhaps, but there was a lot more to it. Surely after getting away with it once, another 5 times would have really been pushing their luck.

Faking a craft tracked from earth by multiple nations, Russia included, going to the moon and back exactly at the time said would have been very hard to fake. Then why fake disaster on Apollo 13? The fact it was independently verified by a number of nations would have made it six of the most amazing fakes ever.

If the video was the only evidence then perhaps, but there was a lot more to it. Surely after getting away with it once, another 5 times would have really been pushing their luck.
How was the space rocket sent to the moon tracked by multiple nations? Were they watching it with telescopes or what?

Pretty fake looking and a set of special effects that fooled people of that time.
It's pretty simple to show it was a fake just by what was needed for them to supposedly do what they say they did.

75 hours on the so called moon?.....and a buggy to go with it.
There's so much wrong with it, including their suits and not to mention the way we're told about how flimsy the LM was supposed to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back