WMS Reaction: Sunderland 1-5 Blackburn

He could but who would we then appoint?

I honestly believe he knows he isn’t head coach material. Ultimately though, he’s done what any of us would do and take the short term pay rise.

The clubs totally at fault for the situation
Dodds should have held his hands up before now and said he wasn't up to it if he had anything about him imo.

Stop listening to them a long time ago.

Tried to have a debate with them when Pritchard left and they could only dish out insults. Later that week they commented on fans not willing to have a debate lol

WTF is canny but gets hysterical in my opinion

RR are more balanced IMHO. Gav is probably the only one that gets the whole picture for me.

What I don't understand is how non of them rewatch the match before releasing their content. The majority of it is based on what they see when all of their emotions are running away with them.

Explain this bit to me please. They've offered their opinion, nothing more. Nobody is obligated to listen.
Well they set up a page that explores the finer financial details of the club to educate the masses and in my opinion create hysteria. Which is why I question whether creating hysteria is a good ‘fan’ thing to do.
Dodds should have held his hands up before now and said he wasn't up to it if he had anything about him imo.
To be fair to Dodds he’s probably trying to do the right thing, but he’s got too much to learn. It’s like making Aouchiche captain. He clearly has talent but has been pushed too far. He’s probably been told cover while we got through the process and the end of season call provides clarity for players but may not be fact if the other lands. What I’m saying is it’s not on Dodds. I’d have preferred someone temporary with more experience if we’re waiting for the main target. Even Murty has at least managed before even if not the best. I can’t stand Warnock but him to the end of the season with a bit of authority may have been a shout, or similar, but I’m guessing that would mean that if our man lands sooner we have to wait and it means changing approaches twice. The fault to me lies pre play offs when we were linked to Farioli and subsequently not covering dcm and having substandard strikers which set all coaches up to failure. It’s easily changed in a way by better player recruitment. But costs.

Last edited:
Stop listening to them a long time ago.

Tried to have a debate with them when Pritchard left and they could only dish out insults. Later that week they commented on fans not willing to have a debate lol

WTF is canny but gets hysterical in my opinion

RR are more balanced IMHO. Gav is probably the only one that gets the whole picture for me.

What I don't understand is how non of them rewatch the match before releasing their content. The majority of it is based on what they see when all of their emotions are running away with them.
Expecting people who give up their time to sit and watch whole games back lol. Gav who gets on here thinks every win makes us best team in world and every defeat brings an equal overreaction. Most defensive person in safc fan media

Well they set up a page that explores the finer financial details of the club to educate the masses and in my opinion create hysteria. Which is why I question whether creating hysteria is a good ‘fan’ thing to do.

To be fair to Dodds he’s probably trying to do the right thing, but he’s got too much to learn. It’s like making Aouchiche captain. He clearly has talent but has been pushed too far. He’s probably been told cover while we got through the process and the end of season call provides clarity for players but may not be fact if the other lands. What I’m saying is it’s not on Dodds. I’d have preferred someone temporary with more experience if we’re waiting for the main target. Even Murty has at least managed before even if not the best. I can’t stand Warnock but him to the end of the season with a bit of authority may have been a shout, or similar, but I’m guessing that would mean that if our man lands sooner we have to wait and it means changing approaches twice. The fault to me lies pre play offs when we were linked to Farioli and subsequently not covering dcm and having substandard strikers which set all coaches up to failure. It’s easily changed in a way by better player recruitment. But costs.
What page have they set up? The website is barely updated?

If it’s all relative, he wasnt the worst but as said that’s a low bar. I honestly think only Rigg comes out of that game with any credit. Jobe, Dack, Auchiche, Clarke and Patterson were anonymous and everyone else was poor. Roberts and Ekwah being the pick of the poor bunch. Dodds was at his most incompetent.
OK to disagree with them but anyone having a go in any other way at proper fans reacting on a pod an hour after the game need to touch grass, listen to something else or just wind it in.

Back