RAWA the RR and the rest of the groups who drove SD out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Think it's fair to say that these supporters groups gave SD all the support needed, and the platform to self promote.
For long periods of time, the supporters of SAFC have conducted themselves with dignity, refusing to protest in the manner we have seen from those at St James Park.
The statement released was dignified, and only asked that SD carryout what he had promised he would do.
If it ends up that our next owner is "worse" than SD, then so be it.
But it will have been SD's financial decision to do so, and not that based on the effects of a supporters group statement.

To the heads of the above groups who have driven Stu to leave the club, and have through their statement put the word out to the 3 prospective buyers of our once great club, that if it's not going their way, they will get all the fans to mount protests and kick you out.
So any groups or individual looking at us as a club to buy, well I am sure they will be thinking FUCK that for an investment.
The social media used by the above groups has a world wide platform and as the investors will be seeing the hate speak coming from the said groups, I am sure they will see the damage they have done.
Instead of discussing it with SD they put out a statement for the world to see, and make us a laughing stock.
Now loads of you who think I talk shite, well lets see what happens when we have no investment funds to work with as Stu pays it back to the Yanks ON FRIDAY this week and we have no one to buy/ fund new players who were lined up to come in next week.
So well done the groups above HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
You so called righteous supporters have fucked us right over OH and PS that's not shite that is the truth.
Nah they'll be looking at the 4,000 who travelled to Doncaster on a cold December afternoon to watch a Sunderland side in their lowest ever league position in 140 years and thinking 'with that enthusiasm and support and at that price I want a part of it'.

To the heads of the above groups who have driven Stu to leave the club, and have through their statement put the word out to the 3 prospective buyers of our once great club, that if it's not going their way, they will get all the fans to mount protests and kick you out.
So any groups or individual looking at us as a club to buy, well I am sure they will be thinking FUCK that for an investment.
The social media used by the above groups has a world wide platform and as the investors will be seeing the hate speak coming from the said groups, I am sure they will see the damage they have done.
Instead of discussing it with SD they put out a statement for the world to see, and make us a laughing stock.
Now loads of you who think I talk shite, well lets see what happens when we have no investment funds to work with as Stu pays it back to the Yanks ON FRIDAY this week and we have no one to buy/ fund new players who were lined up to come in next week.
You so called righteous supporters have fucked us right over OH and PS that's not shite that is the truth.

This is nothing but deflection mate.

1 They acted in good faith because we're totally fucked on and off the pitch, and everyone has a 'bottom line' beyond which acceptance leads to anger. Well it took being 15th and utterly shit in the 3rd division with no infrastructure off the pitch as well for us to reach it.

2 No one is forcing Madrox to sell up, they hold the cards as they hold the club. They're running off at the first opportunity.

And none of this on social media would have happened if we weren't in such shit state on and off the pitch.

Just the groups? What about the 13,000 replies by fans not connected to the groups?

Donald was asked to discuss with a group and refused. In fact he’s not had anything to say recently, funny how he goes missing when things are shite

Last edited:
We will see but you could be right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back