RTG RAWA Rep Position - Re-Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

@The Cabbage you up for this? Seen your name mentioned.
I’d struggle to get anywhere near it at the moment, marra. Besides, in the spirit of these times, an audit of my posting history on here would show that I thought Andy Welsh was actually quite good - which would probably rule me out for most:lol:

How about you pal?

I’d struggle to get anywhere near it at the moment, marra. Besides, in the spirit of these times, an audit of my posting history on here would show that I thought Andy Welsh was actually quite good - which would probably rule me out for most:lol:

How about you pal?

He wasn't that bad like. I enjoyed his goal away at qpr a great deal.

I'd be happy to do it but I live in the other end of the country and have zero will to ask anyone to vote for me.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

How about you pal?
We all get things wrong marra, Welsh looked decent in fleeting appearances.

It definitely needs someone able to devote the time to it and someone up to speed with current thinking and probably someone local. There's several younger lads I've encountered on here recently who have shown up my current lack of knowledge when conversing with them but someone like yourself has a bit of that and the experience to go with it too Could be great.

I like @Coeus too - he sometimes looks from a different angle.

Some of the younger lads have more energy, but anyway getting the odd thing wrong isn't a bad thing, being able to pose the right questions and responding to answers without the help of Google/Wiki( 😳 )

I reckon @steven would be fantastic like, but I don't see him posting too much.

lol cheers - as much as I think it's a great thing for someone to do, I need it like a hole in the head right now. You should do it!
Appreciate the honest response. However the feeling stands - if you ever were in the position to comit some time to it, then I would actually support too. I'm too old and out of the know to do something like that.

I'll stand you for that beer sometime too!

We all get things wrong marra, Welsh looked decent in fleeting appearances.

It definitely needs someone able to devote the time to it and someone up to speed with current thinking and probably someone local. There's several younger lads I've encountered on here recently who have shown up my current lack of knowledge when conversing with them but someone like yourself has a bit of that and the experience to go with it too Could be great.

I like @Coeus too - he sometimes looks from a different angle.

Some of the younger lads have more energy, but anyway getting the odd thing wrong isn't a bad thing, being able to pose the right questions and responding to answers without the help of Google/Wiki( 😳 )

I reckon @steven would be fantastic like, but I don't see him posting too much.
Agree totally Perry. You’d be a good’un too btw. But I reckon you’re right that it’s probably a young man’s game - and not really for exiles. Also needs someone razor sharp with the ‘next’ question. Personally I’m absolute murder for thinking of what I should say 5-10 minutes after the conversation has ended - which isn’t probably all that much use:lol:

It’s not Young Mans game it’s a young persons game.…..and it’s not even that. It’s a persons of any ages game. Some disgraceful attitudes being shown on here.

Howsabout that for diplomacy eh? Nivver mind the grammar feel the likes!

I'd love to put my name in the hat for this, but I don't know if having a full time job with early morning starts and then and a disabled son at home to help care for gives me the time to do it unfortunately.

The joys of being a long time lurker on this forum means I tend to see what people's gripes are and can voice them in a calm way to those who can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back