RTG RAWA Rep Position - Re-Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthCountryBoy

Striker
Staff member
Background

As many of you will recall, this summer Ghandi Floss was re-elected as the SMB RAWA rep. We’re sad to announce that he is standing down for the reasons noted below and passing the opportunity on to someone else. Ghandi has represented the SMB continuously since December 2017, attending numerous meetings on fan matters since, several with SAFC representatives. We can’t thank him enough for his excellent contribution over the years. Cheers mate :)

The position of SMB RAWA representative was always intended to be reviewed every second year, however we are now having to run the election process again given the above. We will be using the same SMB members’ voting process as last time. For the avoidance of doubt, please note that this is a vote for a co-opted position feeding into the the RAWA committee rather than a formal Trustee position within the RAWA Supporters’ Trust.

The Process

If you wish to be considered as a candidate for the SMB RAWA representative position then please send a brief narrative telling us a little about yourself and what benefits you think you could offer. Your application should be a maximum of 200 words in addition to your email address and contact telephone number, made via PM to myself by midday Tuesday 28th December.

RTG management will then whittle the applicants down to a short list of no more than 3. Successful shortlisted candidates will have their statements published on PF for 7 days alongside a public vote of SMB members.
The post of SMB RAWA representative will be offered to the candidate who attracts the most votes. In the unlikely event of a tie the moderators will decide the winner.

Results

Results of the vote will be clearly published on the PF forum of this message board. All decisions made by RTG will be final and will not be subject to further correspondence. The election process for the SMB RAWA representative position will be repeated in summer 2023 and every second year thereafter.

Ghandi Message

‘Without wanting to sound self-important, or like I’m accepting an Oscar, I wanna say thanks to all those who voted/backed me over the last several years.

I’m mainly knocking it on the head as I just wanna spend less time staring at my phone. And I urge anyone interested to give it a go. Fan/Club engagement is massively important, and especially folk who genuinely want to improve things for fellow supporters.

HA’WAY THE LADS. FTM’

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back