RAWA Meeting with Donald and Rodwell

Status
Not open for further replies.

About an hour ago I think.

Fell flat on his arse at Stoke though, which raises question marks about him in a larger club than Luton.
Heard an interview on R5, cannot remember the Stoke player, but the gist was Jones wanted Stoke to play a certain way/formation and the players just weren't having it.

If he has called this meeting maybe change is coming. Any "good will" on his side has surely been erased in recent months though. They invested in "me" etcetc

That's fine Stuart, very nice. Just take it and your ego elsewhere.

I'm not Parky out but he wont get long to prove they havent made the same mistake again like they did with Jack Ross. Hes got 5-10 games to have us looking like automatic promotion contenders or we have to swing the axe early.

I think the mess he inherited from Ross coupled with the curtailing of the season probably saved his skin somewhat. Had we missed out on the play offs with the whole season being played I think fan pressure would have seen him sacked. Hes a lucky man

So we allow someone to assemble a new team based on playing a certain type of football and give him 5 games before he's judged a success or a failure. So, window closed, a team of hoof it merchants in place and we appoint a new manager. That's hardly a progressive strategy mind marra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back