RAWA Meeting with Donald and Rodwell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will be interesting to see what is said tomorrow when SD meets with Neil Fox and Jim Rodwell...sure there will be many questions to ask.

What are they doing to facilitate the sale of the club so that we can ensure we have the correct financial support in place for the new season and ensure it is in place early enough to bring in the required players before preseason commences.

This won’t be a Q&A I reckon. If SD has called it it’s either a ‘clear the air’ or something is on the horizon. If it continues in the same vein as usual mind it’s bound to be a fustercluck

The question for me is why they have done this now. Why would they invite RAWA to a meeting with the owner, the CEO, and one of the directors, apparently at short notice (unless RAWA have known about this for a while)? They don't need to. It isn't part of the 'structured dialogue' process.

To give them some news of significance? I can't see it being about a takeover, they would surely just make an announcement - at least of due diligence.

To try and play them by giving them a line about progressing a takeover, and trying to encourage them to back off through warm words? That's what my money would be on.

Personally I don't think any good whatsoever can come out of meeting him / them. He is a born liar, no answer he gives will be honest or accurate, and at the end of the meeting, nothing will have changed for the good.

It's Donald that has a motive for calling the meeting, and it's highly unlikely to be a good one.

Last edited by a moderator:
SD- Im sorry, I’ve made mistakes, I want to give it one more season, we are going to really go for it next season, my chance to give the fans what they deserve..... actual meaning no one wants to pay what I need them to pay.

RAWA - Ok Stuey. Super stuff. Can I have a selfie please.

Does he have a buyer lined up as allegedly other interested parties have been told this? If there already is a buyer lined up when will it go through?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back