Rat in the garden this morning.

We had one in the garden a few weeks ago. Got a rat trap from homebase, put a mixture of peanut butter and chocolate spread onto it, caught the bugger the next day. Haven't seen any more since.

Found a rat in the garden this morning. Alive but still. Prodded it and it moved it's head a bit. Figured it was poisoned and having it's last breaths. Thought I'll let it cark and clear the body later. Came back out to find the fucker gone. Must have just been having a rest. The cheeky bastard rat. Next time it'll get battered.
A garden spade normally helps them on there way
Went into the shed for the first time in months and seen rat shit in there. Bought some poison and left it out all over the shed floor. Fuckers look as though they’ve chewed through the side of the shed that’s touching the fence.

Next door neighbours decking and his fuck off apple tree are the likely causes.

The neighbourhood cats need to up their game like
Very few cats will take on a rat, ferral cats are the best, dogs are the best rat killers
I’ve thrown a shitload of stuff out the shed tonight mind. Plugged one of those vibration sensor things into the plug nearest the shed as well in the vain hope it helps send the fucker to the neighbours house
Plugged my shed & under the deck with foam & embedded glass in it, that stopped the fuckers getting in

Last edited:

Back