RAOS: Huddersfield in for Hume...

Status
Not open for further replies.

You do know that Donald doesn't personally pocket transfer fees incoming?

It's incredible the stuff on here which implies either a complete lack of of how business and finance works, or casual suggesting of illegal activity that would probably land people in prison.
I'm from the North East and therefore know nothing about how business works Charlie.

You do know that Donald doesn't personally pocket transfer fees incoming?

It's incredible the stuff on here which implies either a complete lack of of how business and finance works, or casual suggesting of illegal activity that would probably land people in prison.

Or he could use the money to say pay off a loan? I'm not implying anything at the minute but if he's sold for that figure after the progress that has been made on the pitch then it says it all.

Just a thought but Sheff Utd manager Chris Wilder was talking about Billy Sharp's position there saying he wanted to stay UNLESS a club came in with an offer he couldn't refuse......ie a two and a half year contract. Would we have more chance of going up by keeping Hume or selling him and using the money to give Billy Sharp a two and a half year contract.

You know mate?
We will see, but if I thought it was a goer and it was being used purely for decent reinforcements I’d take it, but then again 20% up front four more instalments to come, Nah!

Just a thought but Sheff Utd manager Chris Wilder was talking about Billy Sharp's position there saying he wanted to stay UNLESS a club came in with an offer he couldn't refuse......ie a two and a half year contract. Would we have more chance of going up by keeping Hume or using the money to give Billy Sharp a two and a half year contract.
No brainer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back