RAOS: Huddersfield in for Hume...

Probably our best attacking player at the minute, we don't have many players who can burn past 2 or 3 players constantly like he is doing.

At this point in the season and no other left footers in the team the bid would need to be around 8 million to even consider it imo.

If I was looking at him I’d be waiting till
Summer to see how the rest of the season goes for him.

We are far away from being guaranteed to go up and I think it would be worth the gamble for clubs to wait as if we don’t go up we will be desperate for cash and they could exploit the situation and get him for less than 3.5

If it's true Donald will he preparing pr statement as we speak.
How do you think he will spin it?Hume and gooch have been the reason for our upturn in form recently so anybody with the best interests of the club at heart will not sell them until the summer.

Yep. It's the sad reality of our situation. Donals can then knock two million off the selling price and be up.
You do know that Donald doesn't personally pocket transfer fees incoming?

It's incredible the stuff on here which implies either a complete lack of of how business and finance works, or casual suggesting of illegal activity that would probably land people in prison.

Keep him. His value will go up. Hopefully the Maja situation will give Donald pause for thought.

Hope PP makes it clear to him how important Denver is to the way we play.

Left full backs/wing backs are hard to come by. We tried hard enough to get one in the summer - championship clubs kept snapping them up. De Bock was something like 20th choice.

Well, all we have is your word. I'm not disbelieving you but not believing you either. That aside, on the face of it, it's a decent fee for him but he's the one player we can't even vaguely replace from within the squad. They'd need to give us a loan, with them paying most to all of his wages, or we'd be daft to accept.
Fair do's mate. Finally, someone posts something what they have info about and not getting slated. Just posting what i've been told mate. 👍

Back