Rangers are champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Couldn't give a toss who wins the Scottish title, only support one team. Just making a comment about people wearing hats indoors.
Pleased for you that your first or second team won a title.
why would wearing a hat indoors worry you. My niece did and she got over cancer at 4. Strange lad.

Logon or register to see this image

Crosses a line imo, I have plenty of Rangers family & pleased for them but can't get over the logic of tying another team's flag to the gates
Why do so many sunderland fans, who have absolutely zero connection to Glasgow, support rangers btw? My twitter timeline is full of lads fans who also follow rangers. Very strange.

Why would it be strange that someone growing up in Scotland where Rangers were winning everything in sight would be a glory hunter between the ages of 7 and 12 when he first got into football, before his father was able to persuade him to go to Roker on one of their regular trips to visit relatives in the NE?

And why is it strange that once he got older and matured he realised that the Old Firm winning everything and having a massive influence over Scottish Football was bad?
I’d say that is extremely common in Scotland, I reckon more than half the lads I know default to a more local team once their eyes have been opened to the baggage that’s associated to the old firm, the glory thing is something they seek in youth then grow out of a lot of the time.

Why strange?

We are in lockdown. I’ve not been closer than 6feet from my parents’ front door since Christmas Day, I know people whose in laws haven’t seen their grandchildren since December, but for some reason you team winning the title gives you free reign to congregate in George Square?
That’s yours and their stupid fault :lol:

We had the full family round for Christmas. 71 year old mother in law, 94 year old great nan and guess what.... Absolutely fuck all happened

Yes every other club in Scotland. Fans I know of Hibs,Dundee U, Dunfermline,Ross County,St Johnstone,East Fife,Aberdeen,Dundee,Hearts,Raith Rovers and Celtic all agree they died.

Here is the truth.

Allan McGregors contract was terminated in 2012 why was that?

A his employers went bust and ceased to exist.

B as above.

They've cantered to it this year only conceded 9 goals which is down to their keeper.

Will be interesting to see if they can end the season undefeated.

They did until Liverpool recalled Danny Ward and left the Dons without a decent keeper. They were on top until that happened.
That was some season. We were pushing them hard and Danny Ward was a rock at the back.

Now we can't even score against Hamilton ffs.
Gerard has done well and be interesting to see if he can sustain this. After last season's post Christmas slump I thought he might be shown the door. Certainly had to deliver this season and has. Rangers still unbeaten too.
If Klopp keeps doing what he's doing, I think it'll be another roll of the managerial dice for the SPFL New Kids. They can have McInnes this time.
I’d say that is extremely common in Scotland, I reckon more than half the lads I know default to a more local team once their eyes have been opened to the baggage that’s associated to the old firm, the glory thing is something they seek in youth then grow out of a lot of the time.
The ones that don't grow out of it tend to have their hard drives checked by the fuzz.
Neither are the Aberdeen fans. Scott Wright won more titles in 34 days than Aberdeen did in 35 years.
Sadly for the wee snake - no medal for him. Heart bleeds purple pish for him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back