Rangers and the Famous ICF

Tom the Pom

Striker
Reading a decent book by Sandy Chuff, no bigging it up, told it as it was. If you don’t like the 80’s footy violence then don’t read the rest of the thread. Was at RP for Benno’s testimonial in ‘85 and know exactly what went on. What I didn’t know was about our lads turning up 4 years later at another testimonial, this time at Ibrox. In his book he stated Mackem’s were in a Glasgow boozer after the match (Blue nosed pub) and gave as good as they got. Anyone there? Again, if you don’t like the content move on

Reading a decent book by Sandy Chuff, no bigging it up, told it as it was. If you don’t like the 80’s footy violence then don’t read the rest of the thread. Was at RP for Benno’s testimonial in ‘85 and know exactly what went on. What I didn’t know was about our lads turning up 4 years later at another testimonial, this time at Ibrox. In his book he stated Mackem’s were in a Glasgow boozer after the match (Blue nosed pub) and gave as good as they got. Anyone there? Again, if you don’t like the content move on
Cretin

I was at the match and there was a canny crew of our lot there, not that I'm interested in any of that. Heard a few things over the next few weeks how our lot had supposedly earned a lot of respect the way they'd battled and Rangers lads apparently surprised by it. That's it like.

I was at the match and there was a canny crew of our lot there, not that I'm interested in any of that. Heard a few things over the next few weeks how our lot had supposedly earned a lot of respect the way they'd battled and Rangers lads apparently surprised by it. That's it like.
Thanks marra, that’s all I asked

Interesting never knew that.

See the fannies are wailing about it

Back