Rain

My tyre pressure warning light came on when I was driving home last night. Thanks for reminding me that I need to check mine!

Had a jumper and winter coat on yesterday. The garden has water laying on it and all my flowers are bashed to bits :(

One of my tyres looked like it was going down when I left the office yesterday and Tuesday, but when I parked up at home on both days it looked fine, no idea if my car has a tyre pressure warning light. We don't have flowers or plants as I'm useless with them, I do have a few window boxes of herbs, chillies and mediterranean salad stuff that I've just started.

Try poking a stick down it and see if you can clear it.

Have you been up and had a look? One of mine was blocked as it had a tennis ball sitting blocking the hole :lol:

If it needs dismantling, you'll have to unscrew the holding brackets to take it apart.
I searched for ‘gutter’ and saw your post about the tennis ball a few years ago!

I have found a YouTube vid where the diy expert unscrew a bracket of the large downpipe in order to loosen the ‘swan neck’ diagonal part.

Thank you for the help .... my husband is at work. ;)

Summer doesn’t start for another week so there is hope.
I remember moaning about the heat last year, wish I’d appreciated it more now.
Where to start .....

The U.K. has a temperate maritime climate. We should expect warm summers and cool winters.

It didn’t rain much in the spring. Thickos were rejoicing that Easter was great. Well soz to piss on everyone’s chips but if it doesn’t rain for a while then eventually it will at some point. Which is good, even if we have floods, @Gingga has a shite holiday, tyres are deflated, conservatories leak and my guttering needs to be cleaned.

Back