Rain

If I’ve got a flat tyre in the morning and it’s still raining i’ll No doubt hate it, unlike the ducks.

My tyre pressure warning light came on when I was driving home last night. Thanks for reminding me that I need to check mine!

Had a jumper and winter coat on yesterday. The garden has water laying on it and all my flowers are bashed to bits :(

My tyre pressure warning light came on when I was driving home last night. Thanks for reminding me that I need to check mine!

Had a jumper and winter coat on yesterday. The garden has water laying on it and all my flowers are bashed to bits :(
Are you any good at clearing out guttering at a height?

One of mine is overflowing but I don’t know how to dismantle the small down pipe directly under the end of the guttering.

Are you any good at clearing out guttering at a height?

One of mine is overflowing but I don’t know how to dismantle the small down pipe directly under the end of the guttering.

Try poking a stick down it and see if you can clear it.

Have you been up and had a look? One of mine was blocked as it had a tennis ball sitting blocking the hole :lol:

If it needs dismantling, you'll have to unscrew the holding brackets to take it apart.

Just about to leave for work, I'm expecting another wacky races with psycho mothers in steamed up cars trying to get their kids into school..love the rain me :lol:

Just about to leave for work, I'm expecting another wacky races with psycho mothers in steamed up cars trying to get their kids into school..love the rain me :lol:

It's amazing how yellow zig zag lines become invisible in the rain mind.

Wish it would piss off been woken by the sound of if smashing off the window...

Fuck sake man :evil:
There are worse sounds to be woken up by. You could have been woken up by the sound of your next door neighbours balls slapping off your wife's chin.

Love it when I’m away in a caravan, sort of romantic. Hate it when I’m in a tent. I tend not to wear coats despite having some really nice ones so tonight I went in the back garden with a coat on, just to get the benefit of said coat.

If I’ve got a flat tyre in the morning and it’s still raining i’ll No doubt hate it, unlike the ducks.
Bastard ducks enjoying your flat tyre mate.

Middle of Boldon bank where it’s flat had a mini pond forming earlier this morning. Wish it would fuck off now like, at least Saturday’s forecast looks better.

Back