Rafa. He's still not happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poor scouser saying... they are not spending 200 mil plus

Replying to @riccosrant @NUFC
He should try being a Liverpool fan if he wants to know what frustration in the transfer market means!

Can't see Spurs releasing the purse for that purchase myself, already seen Levy saying the fees are madness. I'd suggest Manure if anywhere.

They've raked in half of what Bale would cost already by selling Walker and have made a net profit on sales over the last 5 years.....so literally haven't spent a bean since 2012.

we all said it last season, you sign players on better wages to ensure you get out of the league, job done, but most of them want a crack at the PL and are not going to leave easily meaning your squad is littered with expensive inadequate players for years.

still, Rafa is apparently world class so no doubt they dont really need better players anyway....

They've raked in half of what Bale would cost already by selling Walker and have made a net profit on sales over the last 5 years.....so literally haven't spent a bean since 2012.

I know but we also know what a canny financially savvy person Levy is, he wouldn't offer a fair fee if his life depended upon it.

His knickers are getting properly bunched like. The fat scouse horse botherer this morning came straight out with (Newcastle will not get relegated) after it was suggested they will go down if they do not make some quality signing's. There are worse teams but you never know.

He is a f***ing drama queen mind isnt he! If he as good as a manager as he thinks he is he should be able to keep them up with what he already has
with drama and waitering skills he not long be out of a job if he does spit his dummy out and walks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back