Racist, Terrorist or Both?

Status
Not open for further replies.

So you think being educated to PhD level and believing in supernatural mumbo jumbo don't contradict each other in any way?
I have no opinion on that. I’d just say that you’re being deliberately obtuse on a thread that were it the other way round, you would be drowning in your own saliva

I find it strange that someone can be educated to doctorate level and still believe in a sky fairy.

How do you know a sky fairy doesn't exist? Science can't rule it out. So how can you? Oh that's right. Only scared ignorant fools do so. I'm agnostic and wouldn't dare have a go at anyone's beliefs as along as it doesn't impinge on me or anyone who doesn't want it. I say carry on.

You could therefore claim any attack on an individual to be terrorism.

It the perp is brown then invariably most people do

Yeah. I saw him described as an Imam which means that he's a teacher in the faith. I don't see anything contradictory in his choices of faith and career.

Nor me. TBH, if I'm seeing a doctor/dentist/vet/whatever, their choice of faith is usually the last thing I'm thinking of.

How does it? We have phd people who study quantum mechanics say they can't rule out a creator.
Not being able to rule out a creator doesn't equal believing in all the mumbo jumbo that goes with religion.

Why would anyone listen to your racist bile?
racist bile :lol::lol::lol::lol:

And I'm not saying anyone has to listen to what I post on here at all, just as they don't have to listen to your crackpot consipracy theories either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back