Racist away fans (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MBH making himself look stupid again. I hope he doesn't go on like this in front of his son.
Tell you what to do. Ask the OP why he didnt report it to the police or the stewards?

He clearly isnt bothered about it enough to say anything at the match, yet, all brave like, he tells everyone on here hours after the match finishes. Thats no f***ing good.

He clearly doesnt think its that much of an issue or he is soft as shite and terrified to say something. Which is it?

Call the soft fucker out about why he never said anything at the time.

What makes you think it isnt ok now? Tell you what we have in this country - free speech. Try it sometime. If words are going to hurt you that much I'd suggest you wont be lasting very long on here or in England.

The word "banana" and you lose the plot? Absolutely pathetic. FFS.

Piss off.

I wonder if you're more angry with the lefties for being more civilized than you, or ordinary racists for only saying racist things instead if backing it up with hard-line policies like banning interracial marriage. Or perhaps you're just angry with everyone for not being as sad and demented as you are

‘He would have controlled it if it was a banana.’

I know it is a minority and many fans told this fella to fuck off but the racist undertones to the treatment of Maja is very sad.

I love Sunderland but our away following embarrasses itself time after time.

You actually get a like from someone who's username could be construed as racist :lol:

Time for bed ... I think your thread is shite BTW.

I didn't say 'he' spouted it, but he obviously thinks it's nowt that someone did.

And he should be banned from here for that? I could be wrong but I just think he is coming from the viewpoint that one bloke making a comment which is shouted down is fuck all.

And the OP trying to label our away fans as racist and talking about racist undertones in criticism of Maja......What?

Wow. I can't believe there are people on here who defend that. Scary to think of the world some people live in
Aye its such a massive issue that your mate, the OP, couldnt even be arsed to tell the police or the stewards. Really principled isnt he? When he decides to do something about it then we will all stand up and applaud.

No use telling us on here hours after the event.

Aye its such a massive issue that your mate, the OP, couldnt even be arsed to tell the police or the stewards. Really principled isnt he? When he decides to do something about it then we will all stand up and applaud.

No use telling us on here hours after the event.

Doesn't sound like you'll be the one leading the applause

I nearly got into trouble today.

We were in the corporate section and after the match a bloke was carrying his toddler kid over his shoulder. I was walking behind and I was making the kid laugh by pretending to be a monkey - I was scratching my head with one hand while swinging tbe other arm etc.

The kid was laughing but I didn’t notice that I’d monkey walked past a black member of staff.

I hope that I didn’t upset him, he didn’t seem to be offended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back