Race Across The World thread

Enjoying it so far. The young lad and the old man are doing my head in but everyone else is alright.

Looks like they are skipping China and going straight to Vietnam, must be getting plane across to the start line and doing staggered leaving from there

Love them, so nice seeing them enjoy themselves while working and experiencing the 2 countries so far.

Think they’ve given themselves too much to do now though
Really?

In my opinion they are using it as a free ride to travel.

They aren’t ‘racing’ and hopefully eliminated next episode.

If we are to believe the timings then they should easily be two days behind the leaders when they arrive at the check point.

Just caught up, I like both mother & daughter teams, I want the bro & sis team to win, as for the other lot I'm not keen on the older fella though his wife is OK, As for the two youngins they do my head in.

That bloke in the Wagyu restaurant should have chased the cheeky little shite down the road with a samurai sword when he asked for a half portion of the minimum serving.

And the old bloke pushing in in queues in what is the most polite country in the world, deserved a samurai’ing anarl.

But apart from that…quite enjoying it.

That bloke in the Wagyu restaurant should have chased the cheeky little shite down the road with a samurai sword when he asked for a half portion of the minimum serving.

And the old bloke pushing in in queues in what is the most polite country in the world, deserved a samurai’ing anarl.

I thought the same, but instead he decided to give him the meal for nowt! Strange fella.

Mind, I can imagine people are a lot more generous when there's a camera crew in the restaurant with them.

I thought the same, but instead he decided to give him the meal for nowt! Strange fella.

Mind, I can imagine people are a lot more generous when there's a camera crew in the restaurant with them.
I wondered if he had a meltdown off camera and the bloke thought, f***ing hell man it’s only £12.

His mate has some patience like, I’d have battered him with a 12ft wooden cock by now!

Probs got some horrendous back story where it’ll make sense, but until then, he’s a right tatie

I wondered if he had a meltdown off camera and the bloke thought, f***ing hell man it’s only £12.

His mate has some patience like, I’d have battered him with a 12ft wooden cock by now!

Probs got some horrendous back story where it’ll make sense, but until then, he’s a right tatie
Aye to be fair I was surprised it was only £12 like.

I can not stand the old bloke. Actual feel for his wife.

Back