R.I.P. Peter Turns aka Bandit1973

• Thread starter Manchester red n white
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Re: Peter Turns aka Bandit1973

Feel awful not being able to help..always strikes a chord when someone on here puts a message up like this..
Don't know why, but it really is a close knit community on here at times.

Thoughts to the family, you and other friends. And with Peter.
Hope it sorts itself out positivley, quickly.

Don't know what to say mate but I know that area of Leeds quite well. I will be in Leeds City Centre in the next day or 2 and will take a copy of the photo published at http://www.westyorkshire.police.uk/section-item.asp?sid=12&iid=2244 with me in the hope of spotting him. Also, this area is very close to Leeds Markets, and I know (my Mam goes) that lots of groups (e.g. Old Peoples clubs, Womens groups etc. organise trips to the markets from the N.E.)-maybe you could circulate photos with them? Hope everything is OK, We all wish him well, let us all know.

Terrible news that. My sentiments are much the same as what everybody else has posted on this thread. Best wishes to all family and friends at this time...

Bloody hell. Hope he shows up safe and well MR&W. You have to keep hoping.

Can't help with the lads whereabouts but I hope he turns up safe and sound in the not so distant future.

jeeze, that is terrible. hope it's one of those situations where he turns up bemused at all the fuss and we have the chance to take the piss out of him every time he logs on here.
thinking of his friends and family, it must be horrible for them

2nd news story on Yorkshire news so it's getting an airing at least. Hope all turns out well.

I hope he turns up soon, I'm sure that everyone will be thinking about him and his familly.

Fingers crossed. I've e-mailed that link to everyone I know in Leeds just in case they've missed the news.

I don't know the lad, but I used to work with his father, Frank. If he is anything like his dad, he'll be a cracking lad.

I hope we hear good news very soon about the lad being safe and well, and my thoughts go out to Frank and his family at this time.

Hope all turns out well for the family and friends.

Notice the lad is a teacher. I am really hoping he has just pissed off somewhere for half term oblivious to the worry he has caused.

A little prayer from me!
Hope he turns up safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back