R.I.P. Peter Turns aka Bandit1973

• Thread starter Manchester red n white
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Manchester red n white

Right, i've never felt the need to put posts like this up before but everyone is now really starting to worry about my mates where abouts.

Turnsy is a massive Sunderland fan and posts on here as Bandit1973 occasionally, some of you on here may have even gone to school with him in Sunderland. He went to Leeds on saturday evening for a stag do and got into an argument with a bouncer outside 'Normans Bar' on call Lane, he was last seen running down Call Lane towards the canal area in Leeds.

I know that some posters on here are from Leeds and West Yorkshire and there's a chance he may have been seen by either yourselves or someone you know?

If anyone thinks there is a chance they know of someone who could have been in the area could you copy and paste the link and send it to friends etc who may have been in the area on saturday evening? that would be class as his wife Kate, mum, dad and two brothers are understandably frantic with worry as are all of his mates.

Thanks

http://www.westyorkshire.police.uk/section-item.asp?sid=12&iid=2244

Re: Peter Turns aka Bandit1973

Manchester red n white said:
Right, i've never felt the need to put posts like this up before but everyone is now really starting to worry about my mates where abouts.

Turnsy is a massive Sunderland fan and posts on here as Bandit1973 occasionally, some of you on here may have even gone to school with him in Sunderland. He went to Leeds on saturday evening for a stag do and got into an argument with a bouncer outside 'Normans Bar' on call Lane, he was last seen running down Call Lane towards the canal area in Leeds.

I know that some posters on here are from Leeds and West Yorkshire and there's a chance he may have been seen by either yourselves or someone you know?

If anyone thinks there is a chance they know of someone who could have been in the area could you copy and paste the link and send it to friends etc who may have been in the area on saturday evening? that would be class as his wife Kate, mum, dad and two brothers are understandably frantic with worry as are all of his mates.

Thanks

http://www.westyorkshire.police.uk/section-item.asp?sid=12&iid=2244

dont know what to say mate, that is awful, i feel horrible being so helpless as will you and his family.

Anyone who's met Turnsy will know he's a well sound lad - always up for a laugh and good few pints. Thoughts are with him and his family for a quick and positive outcome to this.

thoughts are with you and his family

Hope all goes well and everyone who knows him / friends / family.

Good piece of Modding BTW to make it a sticky.

Yep, I'm unable to help but know the Turns family and you couldn't meet a nicer bunch of people. My thoughts are with them at this time.

Hopefully everyone on here with Leeds links can send a few texts and direct people to the police appeal.
Bad crack, praying this gets sorted....

Best of luck in finding him, hope he returns safe soon.

thoughts go out to his family and friends, hope he is found safe and well.....

Still plenty of hope- how many 20-something lads have been on a mad night out and turned up several days later oblivious to others' worrying about them.......loads.

Manchester red n white said:
Cheers for the kind words, we're all desperate to find out he's alright and that he'll just take the piss because we were all worried, it's a really strange and surreal feeling. The BBC are reporting it now so the word is getting out.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_yorkshire/4897500.stm

Just been on the local news here on ITV. Showed a photo of him as well so hopefully might jog someones memory and lead to some good news.

Im sure Turnsy was a few years above me at school.

I hope he turns up safe and well

Hope he's alright like, thoughts go out to family and all connected to him.

Just hope someone's seen him about.

Just noticed this thread, really praying he turns up safe and sound, God Speed. :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back