Rúben Amorim agrees to Liverpool job

At least he’s foreign. For a frightening moment I thought a domestic coach might get a chance of managing a big team!
I've heard Klopp is in training for the 2025 Grand National. Mo Salah gets the leg up....
Due to a misunderstanding, Salah has been studying “Deliverance” as he gets ready to ride his old boss to glory.

Last edited:
Sky Germany 😅

If true he won’t last long in a proper league look at ETH in Holland and how bad he’s been over here

I do think Klopp is leaving the squad in a healthier position than Ferguson did at Man United. Off the park Liverpool are in a better state as well.

Still a really tough act to follow given his popularity and success there but he’s leaving them in good nick.

This.

Klopp’s already rode out a shite year with the credit in the bank, reduced the age of the squad and is still on for a good season for his farewell tour. Having Bradley, Quansah, Elliott, Jones with more games under their belts next year is massive, he’s also completely rebuilt the midfield having already sorted the front bit for years to come after Salah, Mane and Firmino.

This bloke is hardly Moyes from what I’ve seen/read/heard either.

This.

Klopp’s already rode out a shite year with the credit in the bank, reduced the age of the squad and is still on for a good season for his farewell tour. Having Bradley, Quansah, Elliott, Jones with more games under their belts next year is massive, he’s also completely rebuilt the midfield having already sorted the front bit for years to come after Salah, Mane and Firmino.

This bloke is hardly Moyes from what I’ve seen/read/heard either.
They will need to replace Salah and vvd soon

He will have the advantage of Klopp not watching his every move and talking to the directors as Ferguson has done at Manchester.
MUFC had this problem previously with Matt Busby. They struggled to remove his influence, as he became a director.
Liverpool had the bottle to tell Bill Shankly that he could not just turn up at the training ground or "Boot Room" whenever he fancied it.
Obviously, Klopp will leave the UK so no chance of him hanging around Anfield etc...

They will need to replace Salah and vvd soon

Both have a few years left, I think Salah is off in the summer though. Saudi for a big price.

Would argue Elliott could replace Salah too, not easily granted. That’s who played when Salah had been missing through injury or AFCON. They’re still in a title race…

Both have a few years left, I think Salah is off in the summer though. Saudi for a big price.

Would argue Elliott could replace Salah too, not easily granted. That’s who played when Salah had been missing through injury or AFCON. They’re still in a title race…
I like Elliot but he doesn't score anywhere near enough

If this messageboard had been going when Arsene Wenger first signed as Arsenal Manager from Nagoya Grampus Eight back in the day, there would have been some similar comments as there are on this thread!

If he turns out to be half as good at Liverpool as Wenger was at Arsenal he will have done a great job!

Back